
As many of you know Amelia represents & reminds my family of my Grandmother Lemke who passed away in March. Last night I was on the phone with my Aunt Lynn & I was telling her that I had felt Grandma's presense at every hearing tests and that She always came to my left side/shoulder. I would in my mind ask grandma what the results were going to be. As I am telling my Aunt this story I had a revelation. Turns out AMELIA HEARS BETTER IN HER LEFT EAR and my grandma was coming to my left side.
Amelia represents & is teaching us "peace." For her Christening the bible verse we chose was "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. " John 1 4:27. Ironically, we did not know she had a hearing impairment at that time.
On the business side of things, Ga Pines came to visit us today & gave us lots of resource information. I feel like my head is about to explode with information. We are going to Atlanta Speech School tommorrow. Hopefully we will have loaner hearing aids on her in a week.
--Scarlett
No comments:
Post a Comment