Let Georgia Hear- I heart my Hearing Aids Campaign

Let Georgia Hear- I heart my Hearing Aids Campaign

Friday, May 7, 2010

Ear Tubes



We went to the ENT this week and Amelia will be getting Ear Tubes. She will probably get her tongue clipped during the surgery as well. We do not know when the surgery will be. I would think in the next few weeks. Ear Tubes will help us stabilize her hearing and cut down on the amount of fluid/ear infections. She was unable to go into the hearing booth at her audiology appt. this week due to fluid on her ears. She will periodically go into the hearing booth to make sure that her hearing loss is not getting worse.
I have a cute story to share....I told Kendall to watch Amelia for a moment while I ran outside to get something. I said, "Kendall run out to me if Amelia cries or pulls her hearing aids out." I come back in and Amelia is crying and I say to Kendall, "Why did you not come get me?" Kendall says, "I called you on my Barbie phone!" haha...kids are wonderful for the soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment