This week has been a week full of doctor appointments!
On Monday, Colin had surgery/ his tongue clipped. Hopefully, this will help him speak more clearly. He was running around the same day. We have put in paperwork to the county for a speech evaluation. He will be monitored every 6 months to make sure his hearing loss does not decline. We will consider hearing aids for him in the future if it will benefit him in classroom settings.
On Tuesday, Amelia went to her 6 month pediatrician check-up. She is healthy except she has another ear infection!! Ear infections and fluid on the ear make her hearing decrease even further so we are concerned.
On Wednesday, we went to the audiologist to put Kendall in the hearing booth again. SHE PASSED!!! NO HEARING PROBLEMS!! I have a cute story to share about the visit. We went back out to the waiting room after the hearing booth and here is the conversation: I said, "Kendall you can hear really well, good job!" Kendall pouts her lip and says, "I wanted purple hearing aids." I said, "you can hear good and you don't need them." Kendall says, "I can't hear you mom." cute!
TODAY, AMELIA'S HEARING AIDS WERE ORDERED AND THEY WILL ARRIVE ON MONDAY!!! WE ORDERED BABY PINK!! WE WILL TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES AND VIDEO ON MONDAY OF THE EVENT!
Lots of great news! Your kids are gorgeous/handsome in their Easter gear.
ReplyDelete