You know, the B word. Sometimes in life you need a BREAK, sometimes you get a BREAK, and sometimes you feel BROKEN.
This past week was spring break at Amelia's Speech School. I really needed this break!!! We enjoyed hanging with our playgroup friends. Amelia got to join in Mommy School this week as it was my day to teach. I was happy to not drive into Atlanta everyday. Great Break!
Sometimes in life you catch a break! This week Peter went to Mississippi and got approved for his doctorate. He is Dr. Giles now! He needed this break and the stress has been lifted for the family! Finally, we are catching some breaks.
Let's not forget the last word, Broken. We all know a roller coaster goes up but it also has to come down. I watch our lives and others go up and down. Everyone has a time in their life where they are broken. Some hide it, some ask for help, some never get over it. I look at those times when you are broken as a way to a new beginning. When you are broken into pieces you can put yourself back together in a whole new way....change for the better, become stronger, and live longer:)
I have attached some pictures of mommy school this week and other pictures. Just remember that in life you need breaks, there will be times when you are broken , but hold on and wait to catch that break!
No comments:
Post a Comment