Let Georgia Hear- I heart my Hearing Aids Campaign

Let Georgia Hear- I heart my Hearing Aids Campaign

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Boy Named B who is just like me!


A twist of fate occurred a couple of weeks ago. Our friends, The Gavins, found out that their boy has hearing loss like Amelia. You would think that I would know what to say to a friend who finds herself in my shoes ,but I found myself lacking the right words. The good thing is that all of our friends and children already know alot about hearing aids b/c of Amelia, so I hope the transition will be smooth. If Amelia could talk, this is what she might say to Braden...

There is a Boy named "B"
who is just like me!

His ears, like mine, don't work to well,
but I think that he is really swell.

Now I have someone who understands my frustrations and tears,
and can grow up with me throughout these coming years.
-Scarlett
p.s. Picture of Braden and Amelia attached. He came over to show us his new hearing aids.

No comments:

Post a Comment