Amelia is almost done with speech school for the summer. Grandma Lemke was in town this week so she went with us to a baby and me class. The theme was Fishing. On a that fishing note..... Linda, Amelia's teacher, told us in class that a new set of parents would be joining the speech school. She said that they were devastated because they had just found out about their kid's hearing loss. She asked us "veteran" moms to encourage and talk with the new parents. I was in there shoes not long ago. I was a "fish out of water." It is painful to recall but now I am so glad that I am further in the journey. It is my time to console and "catch them" with open arms:)
Scarlett
I am so glad to see that Amelia is doing so well! She has grown so much since the last time I saw her. It is nice to be able to keep up on the blog. ~ Laura McCall :)
ReplyDelete