Since the last post we went to Children's for a genetic blood test. We do not know when we will get the results. Today we met with Babies Cant Wait and made our ISFP plan. This plan will include all of her therapies. At this time it looks like she will have GA Pines 2x a month, Music Therapy 2x a month, and Atlanta Speech School 2x a month. She is adjusting well to her loaner hearing aids. We hope to get the finances worked out soon and purchase her own hearing aids. We are getting a better grasp of the situation and continue to feel blessed to have a sweet baby girl.-Scarlett
Amelia has moderate-severe bilateral sensorineural hearing loss. The purpose of this blog is to update friends and family of our journey.
Let Georgia Hear- I heart my Hearing Aids Campaign
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Amelia's Therapy Schedule
Since the last post we went to Children's for a genetic blood test. We do not know when we will get the results. Today we met with Babies Cant Wait and made our ISFP plan. This plan will include all of her therapies. At this time it looks like she will have GA Pines 2x a month, Music Therapy 2x a month, and Atlanta Speech School 2x a month. She is adjusting well to her loaner hearing aids. We hope to get the finances worked out soon and purchase her own hearing aids. We are getting a better grasp of the situation and continue to feel blessed to have a sweet baby girl.-Scarlett
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Scarlett and Peter,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing your journey! Though I wish it was under different circumstances, I want you to know that I feel privilaged working with your family! And I hope you both know that you can call me anytime for anything. It's nice to be able to put a face with a name. Amelia is a doll! I'll keep you all in my thoughts.
Angela Sundstrom, UNHSI Coordinator