Let Georgia Hear- I heart my Hearing Aids Campaign

Let Georgia Hear- I heart my Hearing Aids Campaign

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Amelia's Graduation Invitation

 
Amelia is graduating from the Atlanta Speech School this May!  She has been there since she was a baby. I finally pushed through the emotions and sent out Amelia's Graduation invitation via email. I wanted to put this on my blog to extend the invitation to all my blog followers.  Many of you have signed petitions for Let Ga Hear, you have followed our journey, & you have done things behind the scenes for us.  I wanted to say thanks to as many people as I can.  Please read below & email me if you would be able to come. I have also included pictures from Grandparents Day(Augusta Grandma & Augusta Papa)  & Dr. Seuss Speech Play.  I plan on continuing the blog for now. Thanks for riding along the journey with me. 
 





 
 
“You're off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting,
So... get on your way!”
― Dr. Seuss, Oh, The Places You'll Go!

You are invited to Amelia's Speech School Graduation Party!
Amelia is 4 now & speaking/listening great!  We could not have made it to this day without the love and support from all of you, our family, friends, teachers,& therapists.  Please drop in to join us for this commencement celebration between 5:00 - 8:00 as Amelia moves onto the next stage of her journey!
 
When: Friday, May 23rd, 2014, 5:00 – 8:00.
Where:  Giles House 
Peter, Scarlett, Jasper, Colin, Kendall, Amelia Giles

No comments:

Post a Comment