I titled this post "Scary Voices" for two reasons..it was Halloween this week & Amelia has been having voice issues.
Amelia was a panda bear for Halloween. She had parties at school this week and Father's Day. I have attached these cute pictures.
The funny pictures of Amelia & I were in PENTA, her ent's office. We went because she has been having issues with her voice. She yells, she does not have varying volumes to her voice, & her speech teacher said that she physically is not able to produce certain sounds. The doctor came in & told me that they would numb & scope her nose in the office to see if she had vocal cord nodules. I decided that the best way to get us relaxed for the procedure was to do a photo shoot in the office..haha. She was brave & did not even cry. The bad news is she does have vocal cord nodules. At this point in time she will have voice therapy integrated into her speech therapy. At home, we have to lower the volume, which is hard to do in a family of 5 voices...scary! -Scarlett





No comments:
Post a Comment