Let Georgia Hear- I heart my Hearing Aids Campaign

Let Georgia Hear- I heart my Hearing Aids Campaign

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Back to Life

You know that old song "Back to Life by Soul II Soul"?  Well it entered my mind when I was thinking of a title for this post.  I have not wrote in the blog this summer, but we are "back to life, back to reality" since Amelia is back in school.  Amelia is in the 4y old class in the Hamm center at the Atlanta Speech School this year.  She also goes a couple hours a day into the mainstream Kenan program as well.  I have cute pictures of her first day to share.  I also have a cute picture of her grumpy face one day when she did not want to go to school.  Sunday was the speech school's back to school bash.  Amelia loved the snow cones & pony ride.  We are back to driving long hours on Atlanta roads, but it is was it is and what has to be.  Amelia is doing great!!









1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! Pics are great. I'm glad you were able to pasture the grumpy face also... Because that is the true spectrum of emotions. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete