I titled this blog post "Black and Purple" because there were some bad times (black) and some good times (purple-my favorite color:)) during the first 2 weeks of Speech School. The colors they worked on at school were also black and purple.
The black: Amelia had to miss 2 days of school because she developed Croup. My other kids have never had this before.....scary breathing. The only other negative is that Amelia crys for me when we sing "the goodbye song" and I leave her at school.
The Purple: Amelia loves her teachers, Mrs. Emily and Mrs.Michelle, so far. Amelia is not the kindess spirit and she lets people know if she does not like them with her eyebrow frown. Amelia loves her classmates. These are the same children that she was in the parent-infant with last year. She loves her Newsbook and crafts. Kendall goes on Fridays with us and I do schoolwork with her in the library. Amelia likes having Kendall come along.
see pictures attached.(I caught her on camera doing her mad eyebrow look.)
Scarlett
No comments:
Post a Comment