The month of May is a crazy month. I think it is no coincidence that Mother's Day is in May. Mothers walk around silently yelling, "May Day, May Day!" It's the time of year when your calendar cannot make sense of overlapping kid events. Each hour is booked and double booked. Mom's pass each other at ballet ,swim team, and soccer practices in a haze. We sit next to each other in award ceremonies and end of year performances and hope we are at the right event for the right child. Our drive to the store happens every day for some school related need such as popcorn, bubbles, ice cream, etc. Our houses fill with teacher gift projects. "May Day!"
We do have lots going on in May and we may complain, but under all the hustle is our heart. Our children made it through another year in school. We made it through as well. We are proud mommies. In moments in between the daily rush you might catch us in carpool or at night sitting in thoughts of.."How did my baby grow so fast?" We ask for mercy in the moment, but in our hind mirrors we sometimes ask for time back. Summer can be that time back to bond and hang with the loves of our lives. Happy Summer!!
This blog post is going to be lots of pictures and events that has happened in April & May. Before that, I wanted to update my health as well. I wrote in March about Neurologist appointments. After further testing, we have moved to the monitoring stage. The doctors had no clear cut answers and I was tired of all the tests. The break has allowed me to calm down and mentally feel better. My body is still up and down with numbness and foot pain, but it's random. I told all my friends, lightheartedly, that I'm not dying tomorrow so I am going to just celebrate that. Now pictures:
 |
| Our Giles Egg Hunt- Theme this year. Alice in Wonderland |
 |
| Easter 2015 |
 |
| Angela was my 1st contact person when I found out about Amelia's hearing loss. She was the voice on the phone in my desperate hours that talked to me about solutions as I hung over the crib crying & threatening to make a scene at the doctor office. At my work presentation, Angela ended up being in the crowd. Angela touched my life & 5 y later I got to say thank you in person. |
 |
| Class of 2028-Kindergarten registration |
 |
| Kindergarten Registration |
 |
| Amelia loves playing on her soccer team. She scored many goals this season. |
 |
| swim team has started. Amelia is old enough to race this year. |
 |
| Noah & The Ark performance at school- Amelia was a lightening bolt...literally. |
 |
| cap and gown-preschool graduation-Hillside |
 |
| Hillside preschool graduate |
 |
| preschool graduation |
 |
Amelia and I were asked to speak at Hamm graduation this year. Amelia did great. I will try to attach video.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment