Let Georgia Hear- I heart my Hearing Aids Campaign

Let Georgia Hear- I heart my Hearing Aids Campaign

Friday, May 13, 2011

Life Lessons from our Butterfly Garden






This week our family worked on planting and creating a butterfly garden in our backyard. Ironically, Speech School did a lesson on The Hungry Caterpillar this week as well. Peter and I started talking about how certain trees, plants, and items in our garden remind us of our loved ones. I decided to think a little deeper about the butterfly garden that we made. We all go through metamorphosis in our life. There are times in our lives when we are caterpillars. These are our lowest points in our lives.....sad times....times when we feel knocked down and are crawling. Then there are times in our lives when we are butterflies. Flying happy and free.....floating without worries. Throughout both times it is important that we remember the most important part of the garden....the home..the center. In the central part of our butterfly garden we have put the butterfly's food(fruit) and water(mud puddle.) This a great analogy to our own lives. We must feed the soul and remember our family. After the storm the plants perk up the sun shines, and the butterflies comes out. Deep thoughts from a garden lover but anyways. Life lessons from our butterfly garden. Here are some pictures of our new butterfly garden and Amelia's speech school.

No comments:

Post a Comment