So Friday started out very hecktic. Colin had speech and then we had to run some errands. In the midst of all this I got confused on whether I had taken amelia's hearing aids out or not. After all, I take them on and off a million times a day it seems....naps, car rides, and when she gets tired of them:) I look back and one is thrown over the carseat. I panick and get out of the car. I cannot find the other one. We had been alot of places that morning so I tried to calm myself to think, retrace, but I could not focus. I called Peter home to help me......after all the hearing aids are $4000 and she cannot hear great without them. After a breakdown, and a Walmart parking lot search, Peter found them. The one had fallen down into the underside storage compartment.....whew!! I realized how much pressure I am under sometimes. I cannot make one mistake when it comes to caring for her hearing aids........it is too costly (literally and figurately.) It will be nice when Amelia can care for her own hearing aids.....one day.
Speaking of lost and found. Grandma Plunkett took Amelia to speech school today and she was good at finding the eggs I hear. I attached some pictures.
Scarlett
No comments:
Post a Comment