The past few weeks have been emotional. I have been stressed out when trying to think about and plan for the future. I am a planner!! I love my calendar and would not know what to do without it. Amelia's speech sessions will be increasing and I don't know what I am going to do with my other kids. I have enjoyed teaching them at home but I cannot be in 2 places at once. I am struggling with how to balance Amelia's needs with my other kids needs.
Thoughts of God and Religion have come up alot in these past few weeks. A little girl in Kendall's ballet school fell down some stairs and died. She had just been adopted. This seems so cruel and pointless. Why God? A friend just shared an email of a friend's little girl who went to the doctor for a bump on the head 3 months ago. She died last week of cancer. Her mom talked about how she was angry at God....and she said, "I was blessed when Ava came into this world. I held her in my arms as she took her first few breaths. I told her I loved her and was so excited to finally meet the little girl inside my tummy that would kick me and cause me to throw up when I brushed my teeth! I was blessed when Ava left this world. I held her in my arms as she took her last breaths and whispered in her ear not to be afraid, that I loved her and I would always be with her. Don't look at Ava's passing as prayers that went unanswered.... God does answer your prayers and He does listen. The outcomes may not always be the ones we want, but He is there with you."
Then this week on Glee, a tv show, the theme of God was discussed. I have attached the song they did "What if God was one of us?"
I guess that sometimes we forgot in the pain that God was one of us.....he knows pain and he knows ours.
No comments:
Post a Comment