Let Georgia Hear- I heart my Hearing Aids Campaign

Let Georgia Hear- I heart my Hearing Aids Campaign

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Atlanta Speech School Field Trips







We had an Infant Parent Social at the School to meet other parents and to get school pictures taken. We have heard other family stories and it is interesting that we are not the only family with more than one kid with hearing loss. A few of the kids have become deaf from childhood sicknesses which is heart breaking. It confirms the idea in our minds that we are lucky. Other pictures I have posted today are from The Pumpkin Patch at Berry Patch Farms. Amelia went with the speech school today on a field trip. Enjoy-SCARLETT

1 comment:

  1. Looks like y'all had a great time! I hate we couldn't make it. I read through your blog -- it's neat (for lack of a better word!) to connect with someone is in the same hearing loss world we're in... same emotions, worries, BCW, Ga PINES, etc. I look forward to keeping up with y'all!

    ReplyDelete