Let Georgia Hear- I heart my Hearing Aids Campaign

Let Georgia Hear- I heart my Hearing Aids Campaign

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Amelia is babbling more!




Tuesday both Grandma Lemke and Grandma Plunkett got to go with Amelia to the Atlanta Speech School. Amelia decided to show off and babble alot! Dada........baba......maybe mama.
Wednesday, Amelia and Colin went into the hearing booths to make sure their hearing is stable. Colin's audiogram looked the same---high frequency hearing loss but thankfully it has not gotten worse. Amelia decided not to cooperate but she seemed to be hearing ok. She got her hearing aids turned up a little!
Ga Pines came yesterday as well to see Amelia. Her attention span is increasing for these sessions. Speech school starts once a week in August.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how BIG Amelia is getting! The kids all look great and I'm so glad to hear that their hearing is stable!

    ReplyDelete